1969 Chevrolet Impala SS 427 Coupe 2 – door
- On a first glance this car looks like a nice historical car. It came into our possession together with other US cars, but unfortunately does not match our very high standard. Honestly said: we were more than cheated by a very well-known oldtimer dealer out of St. Louis.
- We imported the car into Switzerland and all the respective paperwork is done. It was never matriculated in Switzerland and therefore does not have the acceptance as a historical car (veteran status).
- In general the car needs quite some works to do. After this the SS 427 could easily become a very attractive car.
- We do have a very reasonable selling price in mind and sell it as it is, ex warehouse Switzerland against cash in Swiss francs.
Here come some more interesting facts, as they were mentioned to us:
- Z 24 Super Sport 427
- M 40 3-speed automatic transmission
- F 41 Special performance suspension
- J 52 Power disc brakes
- N 40 Power steering
- A 01 Tinted windshield
- G 80 Posi axle
- 4 x new tires including the special red side marks, plus 4 x new normal tires
- Only 2455 units produced in 1969, less than 100 equipped with the special 427 V8 L 72 engine and 425 HP
Not negotiable price, ex warehouse/Switzerland CHF 18‘500.-